Saturday, November 27, 2010

I will bolden my soul and learn to live.


"The point of diving in a lake is not to immediately swim to the shore, but to be in the lake. To luxuriate in the sensation of water. You do not work the lake out, it is an experience beyond thought. Poetry soothes and boldens the soul to accept mystery."

-Mr. Keats (Bright Star) 

Last night I woke up at 3:30 AM. The balcony door was open and the wet wind was blowing the rain into the room. My mind was still smothered in sleep but I felt the magic of that moment. I stepped out on the balcony and breathed deeply. Grateful to be alive. It is moments like those that I live for. A beautiful moment that cannot be created or planned, it just comes to you like it's trying to tell you something... Life wants to be cherished.

No comments:

Post a Comment