Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Day 2010










My first blogging post! It is so refreshing to be able to write whatever I want. If you happen to stumble across this blog, congrats. You are one of the few who gets to read it. (Not giving this URL to anyone I know... or just very few) Thanksgiving Day 2010: Lunch with church group, swam at my favorite beach (pictured above) with a turtle, when the waves got huge I layed out in the sun, rainbow across the whole sky from the light rain, bought snacks at the foodland, watched the sunset over the ocean with friends, went to my professors house for Thanksgiving desserts, friends house for another dessert party and Christmas movie, and now I'm home laying on my bed with a clay mask plastered on my skin. And my brain is too mushy from lack of sleep to contrive anything worthy of typing. More significant posts coming soon. Stay tuned.

Yours truly,
terribly tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment